Free Web Accessibility Q&A Call
As part of Global Accessibility Awareness Day, we spent 90 minutes answering questions from people just like you - we had over 70 people sign up to participate. We fielded a lot of great questions from the audience. Here's a quick snapshot of the topics:
- Automated Transcription
- Inclusive Representation in user testing/design
- Browser Plug Ins for dyslexia
- User Testing Scenarios
- Accessibility and Responsive Design
- Accessibility and Autism
- ARIA and Screen Readers
- Accessibility of Content Management Systems
- Tabular Data on Mobile Devices
- Challenges on the Back End
- Accessibility of Non HTML Forms and Documents
- Field Sets and Legends
- Teaching Accessibility
- Visual and Interactive Apps
Want all the details? Sad you missed it? Don't be. We've got you covered. We record, transcribe and post the archives of every free call we do.
Sign up below and we'll share the downloads with you.
We know that people find out when its too late. That they can't make the call live. That they want to review the call a few times. Sign up below and we'll hook you up with the materials once they're posted!